Friday, October 24, 2008

Things That Fucking Scare ME!!!!!!











Ahhh the things you'll find on Dream Horse... Ok So when in the HELL has it been ok to jump without a helmet??? Oh really are you that good that you don't need one??? Yeah you probably also don't NEED to raise your stirrups and flatten your back either, ya fuck... OW my head hurts...




OOOOOHH I love jumping 2 foot fences whilst LAYING ON MY HORSES DAMN NECK!!!!! Idiot!!

















Um.... Seriously??? Is this a fucking joke???? Do I even need to comment on this???












Oh and of course we CAN NOT live with out the "Look at me and my so perfect horse that I can stand on him to look badass!!" You ma'am are a douche' bag!! Thank you!

7 comments:

LittleRedMare said...

You forgot to mention the bruises she'll have on her legs from the stirrup leathers pinching her fat when those legs come flopping forward again as she lands. Or maybe she's jumping in shorts so that she has more "stick" in the saddle! Like really cheap chaps? ;) I like your blog, but I'll have to make sure none of my jumping pics are on the internet to get ripped apart!

Trainer X said...

Hahahahaha Very good call!!!! You're awesome!!!

TheHorseGirl said...

Lol this is the most hillarious blog i have come across in a while! I LOVE IT!

www.trialsofahorsegirl.blogspot.com

fuglyhorseoftheday said...

The first one is wearing SHORTS! OMG.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the red chestnut pony. If he will jump with the kid that far ahead of him, he is a superstar. I would buy that pony in a heartbeat if I had a kid who needed an honest pony!

2toads2luv said...

Am I missing the ground line in the first picture?

Kim said...

I too LOVE the red chestnut pony :) it looks good, and I am happy to see the horse isn't in pain, by having it's reins and bit pulling to tight on it's face by the rider, but it looks like the rider will get hurt if she doesn't get her form fixed. But the horses form looks great, and I love it's facial expression, and that it's not being hurt in this picture.

Oh and uh.. I think I will get lessons on how to jump, before I attempt to jump, or I too might look just like this.. hahahahaha... :)

VAhorsegal said...

Just found your blog, love it! Sadly enough that lying flat on the neck over 2' jumps is VERY common in the pony hunter rings.....dunno....wtf...