Friday, December 10, 2010

About to Fail...

OK, I know it's been awhile so let me catch you all up on what's been happening before I get to the posting :D So I've been training and showing and giving lessons like it's going out of style. (Which is a very good thing in this economy.) Just staying busy busy, but always looking to be busier :D


Ok so here we go. Today on Failblog!!!!














Me personally? I love the fail blog, I think some of the posts are funny as hell, however, here is why I find this one less funny and actually disturbing...

This is a handsome, athletic horse, who I can only assume, is probably worth a pretty penny or two, so why oh why is there ZERO leg protection on this horse?? Even if the horse isn't worth a dime why for the sake of the horse are it's legs not properly wrapped? A Cross country horse without proper protection? Wow. Now I'm not saying that wraps or boots will protect from a broken leg or something more severe, but why not be safe than sorry? Properly fitted Boots can and do add support to joints, tendons and muscles and also can protect against scrapes, scratches or serious gaping, puncture wounds from jumping over natural fences that could produce slivers or splinters. ESPECIALLY when you your horse clips it and grinds it's legs all across the wood...

Anyway, I promise not to be a stranger anymore! So comment on the post, or tell me what you've been up to for these fine winter months!!!!

1 comment:

sandycreek said...

So glad you are back!!